Chill Out flower essence blend helps settle, soothe and ease tension and stress.
Today’s fast-paced world and lifestyles can increase tension and stress levels. Chill Out can help relieve and calm feelings of tension, or being ‘on edge’. Chill Out gives a sense of release and letting go, to help calm, de-stress and stabilise.
What situations can Chill Out settle, soothe and ease?
- Nervous tension – sometimes felt as “butterflies” shakiness or even panicky feelings
- Muscle tension – Neck and shoulder tension are common after long hours of intense mental concentration, computer work and studying. The Dandelion flower essence, is a wonderful muscle relaxant, reducing and softening muscular knots and tension. Many bodyworkers and therapists will use a few drops or spray of Chill Out before treatment to help release their client’s stress and tension.
- Migraines can be triggered by stress or tension, Chill Out used at the onset of symptoms, may reduce the intensity of the migraine and speed the after-migraine recovery.
- Children often experience their stress as ‘tummy aches’. If there seems to be no other functional cause or trigger. Chill Out might provide relief.
- Skin eruptions, rashes such as eczema, can also be a stress response and reduced when stress is alleviated.
How to use Chill Out flower essence blend:
Take doses as needed when in stressful, tense and challenging times. Repeat doses as and when needed. 3 drops or 1 spray is a dose.
How do flower essences help?
How we experience life from moment to moment and day to day is largely determined by our thoughts and how we view the world.
When we use flower essences our thoughts shift, and change occurs on many levels; How we see ourselves, how we interpret what is happening around us and how we see the wider world.
A well-selected combination of Flower essences helps us see more clearly what is happening, access our inner strength and instincts; effectively enabling us to be the best we can be in any given situation.
Information on the flower essences in Chill Out:
Essences in Chill Out are listed below with their specific focus in our Chill Out blend, to settle, soothe and ease tension and stress.
Chill Out flower essence blend combines the FES North American flower essences Chamomile, Dandelion, Downy Avens, Lavender, Yarrow and the English flower essence Elm.
Chamomile: For use when overstressed and feeling too much is expected of you. Helps calm those with a short temper and when easily upset or grumpy. Reduces tension and helps make relaxation possible. Sweet Dreams
Dandelion: Helps release tension both muscular and emotional Useful for those who overfill their days, ‘work hard and play hard’ ambitious nature.
Downy Avens: Helps balance and connect mind and emotions. Useful when the mind drives to the point of over-riding emotions and inclined to push self too hard.
Elm: Helps calm stress when feeling we have taken on too much, or others expect too much of us, overwhelmed. Gives us courage and perseverance.
Lavender: Soothes, settles and calms. Calms the mind when we are agitated or emotionally upset, overstimulated and tense. Sweet Dreams
Yarrow: A strength, resilient building and protective essence. Wonderful support when feeling vulnerable and over-sensitive.
For more information on flower essences:
Go to our About Flower Essences page.
Flower essences have ‘a personality profile’ of various themes and strengths reflecting how they can help us and what we might seek from them. If you are interested in more information on each of the flower essences, the FES Flower Essence Repertory is a wonderful tool and workbook for flower essence selection.
For more information on flower essences, their use and the global work and research projects being action by FES go to flowersociety.org