Sweet Dreams helps calm and settle disturbed sleep patterns, promoting sound restful sleep. Sweet Dreams is useful for a variety of sleep disturbances and is safe and effective for the whole family.
SWEET DREAMS HELPS:
Calm and settle disturbed sleep, soothes after waking with nightmares
Difficulty going to sleep – relaxes the mind when busy thoughts disturb and unsettle.
Helps re-establish sleep patterns that have been disturbed after:
- Childbirth- waking frequently to feed a new baby
- Working night shifts/extended late nights
- Travelling through different time zones – body clock confusion
- Nursing/caring for a person or sick child
- Emotional overwhelm
Sweet Dreams is also wonderful for babies and infants:
- Sleep patterns disrupted after teething or illness
- Lively excitable infants, who want to be active and part of everything
- Simply overtired and cannot settle
- Change of routine
- Calm, settle disturbed sleep
Drops or spray, can be smoothed into the temples, inner wrists or on to the fontanelle.
If sleep has been disturbed for some time, to reprogramme sleep patterns, we suggest:
- Take a few drops/spray in the evening after dinner and again before bed. Have the Sweet Dreams beside your bed and if you have trouble going to sleep, take drops every 10 minutes until you settle into sleep
- If your problem is, waking after a short sleep and struggling to get back to sleep, then take drops or spray every 5 – 10 minutes after waking, until you do go back to sleep. It may take a couple of days for sleep patterns to settle but after a few days your need for repeating so frequently should reduce.
- Use Sweet Dreams to help calm settle disturbed sleep and create a new sleep pattern and habit
How do flower essences help?
Well-selected flower essences excite a shift in our thoughts and change occurs on many levels;
How we see ourselves, how we interpret what is happening around us and how we see the wider world. New possibilities and opportunities will often become apparent.
Flower essences help us see more clearly what is happening and access our inner strength and instincts.
Information on the flower essences in Sweet Dreams:
Flower essences are listed below with their specific role in Sweet Dreams- To calm and settle disturbed sleep patterns The flower essences in ‘Sweet Dreams’ are the FES flower essences Californian Valerian, Lavender, Chamomile, Dill and St Johns Wort and the Bach/English flower essences Red and White Chestnut.
Any of the flower essences that are in another of our blends, has the blends title listed in after the essence description
Californian Valerian: Settles and soothes nervousness, agitation and over-worry about what might happen in the future
Chamomile: When easily upset and irritable, for those who hold tension and emotional stress, disturbing their sleep. Chill Out
Dill: For those who are easily overstimulated and very sensitive to external influences.
Lavender: Soothes and calms when overstimulated or nervous. Eases the ‘wound-up’ feeling. Chill Out
Red Chestnut: Useful for people who worry about and have fearful concerns for others
St Johns Wort: Calm, settle disturbed sleep, quietens overactive dreams and settles after nightmares
White Chestnut: Quietens repetitive thoughts, and busy mind, overthinking the day’s events
For more information on flower essences:
Go to our About Flower Essences page.
Each flower essence has ‘a personality profile’ of various themes and strengths reflecting the qualities they strengthen and the limitations they help us overcome. If you are interested in more information on each of the flower essences, the FES Flower Essence Repertory is a wonderful tool and workbook for flower essence selection.
For more information on flower essences, their use and global research projects go to flower essences flowersociety.org